Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Effect Coming to Canada Had on Me

     I have lived in Canada for almost four years. Through these four years, I have changed a lots such as my interpersonal skill and independent skill. I was not an extroverted person and I seldom had urges to talk to others, but now I am sure that I am an extroverted person and I like talking to others. Moreover, when I lived in my hometown: Shanghai, I could not make a meal because I got used to wait for someone to cook for me and I seldom would like to make a meal for myself because I was entremely lazy. I also could not greatly take care of myself such as I was often sick and uncomforable. As a result, my mother thought it is worth for me to go abroad and receive a brand new life in order to improve my interpersonal and independent skill. The life in Canada is a new life for me since I changed to another character and I began to acknowledged that I should take the responsibility to take care of myself because I am an adult.

     After arrived in Canada, I was not happy at all because I thought I was aparted from my friends and most of my family members, but now I think it is a benefical way for me to start a totally different life in Canada. If I do not go to Canada, I cannot imagine that what kind of person I would like to be. Time continuously goes, I only wish I could contibute more efforts to myself and my family so that I could obtain more treasures that I would not gain in my hometown.

2 comments: