Monday, November 22, 2010

Snowy Night

Last Saturday, I met with Yoyo to have a delicious meal. We ate dinner in Crystal Mall which is much far away from my home. At first, we scheduled to watch the film Harry Potter; however, there were so many people who bought the tickets in that night. As a result, we changed the plan to eat in Crystal Mall. It was a happy night because I ate spicy food again. Yoyo and me hope that we can watch Harry potter in the next weekend because our final exam is coming. After the next week, we have to spend much time on the textbooks and class materials.
The spicy food was so delicious and I wanted to go there again!

It was very cold outside but we did not look such freezing!

2 comments:

  1. The restaurant is Meishan, Right??? it is TIanjin restaurant. MY hometown's O(∩_∩)O

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the restaurant, and I like the food there. Eat with you next time;)

    ReplyDelete