Saturday, December 4, 2010

Research Paper and Novel

This week, our class is working on research paper, and I think it is a difficult task for all of us. The research paper requires many words and specific references. I am feeling challenging because I never wrote this kind of paper before. Although I wrote essay about 2500 words before, I still feeling much pressure this week. Next week, we also have two exams; one is essay about novel and the other is answering two questions from the novel. Kite Runner is my first adult novel; I was a lazy person before so that I didn't like reading any novel. For Michael recommended us Kite Runner is an excellent book that we might consider much in our life, I began to read from the beginning of this semester. In the novel, I have learnt that people should  cherish relationship betwen them and their friends; otherwise, they might be regretful. Although Amir is timid and selfish at first, he becomes to be brave when he has belief to save Sohrab. Overall, Kite Runner is a great novel that everyone should save their time to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment