Saturday, December 4, 2010

Crazy Little Thing Called Love

This Wednesday, I watched a movie called Crazy Little Thing Called Love. It is from Thailand. Nam is a school girl who is not pretty. She likes the boy who is the most handsome and that boy studies very well, and then, Nam studies hard and tries to change herself. Through her snow white performance and concert, everyone in the school acknowledges her and begins to like her. After nine years study in America, Nam becomes a well known designer and she comes back to Thailand because of her work. Nam later has relationship with that boy, so it is a happy ending. There are three reasons that I like watching this movie. One is it motivates all kind of people. Although the story is happened in school, and it is not related to the family and the society, all kind of people can be greatly touched because of the successful plots. The second one is the movie helps people to know love can be beautiful. Without any depressed plots, people can entertain themselves and learn something that they haven't known before. The last one is the movies helps me have confidence to persure my life. I can have more confidence; consequently, I can achieve my goal. As a result, Crazy Little Thing Called Love is a great movie that I recommend all of you go to watch it, and you will not regret choosing watch it.
picture

No comments:

Post a Comment