Saturday, December 4, 2010

My Plan For Winter Vacation

This winter, I will go to Harrison with my friends. After exams, I think it is a good choice to relieve my pressure so that I want to go to enjoy spring. I have been to Harrison on April, and it was not so expensive to rent a room. The rent was approximately 100 dollars every night with two bed rooms. Besides, Harrsion spring, I want to go shopping in downtown. In Christmas, every shop is going to have discount event, so I want to go shopping, especially I want to buy the products which I cannot afford buying, but I can afford to buy these products in Christmas. In addition, I want to continue to read more novels during the winter vacation. Novel reading is greatly good for English learning, so I think I would spend much time reading novels in order to improve my English Level. Overall, it should be a busy winter vacation because I have many plans.

3 comments:

  1. i hope you can do it. good for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, good plan to Harrison! Be together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all need to give us a good vacation to relax our pressure

    ReplyDelete