Saturday, December 4, 2010

My Favorite Trip

My favorite trip is America; I have been to Los Angeles this February with my mom. It is a beautiful place and I prefer going there again next year. I have been to Disney Land, and I bought many souvenirs. Disney Land is a place that every person likes going. There are two parts in the land; one is magical land, the other is adventure land. I wanted to go to adventure land at first because I like undergoing adventure; however, my mom was scared so that we went to magical land. Although magical land is suitable for children, and some people do not think it is a good choice for adults playing, my mom and I enjoyed playing it. There are many lovely cartoon figures in the land that people can take pictures with them. Besides the cute environment, my mom and I enjoyed creative programs which Americans provides us. In the end, I was greatly enlightening. America as the best country in the world, it is a creative country so it can obtain significant feebacks. I hope China can be the same in the future, although it still needs long way to go.
                                                                   
My mom and I liked taking pictures in the land

No comments:

Post a Comment